" Information about the island of Maldives ".
Information about the island of Maldives. The Maldives is located in the continent of Asia, where it consists of small islands separating India and Sri Lanka, with an area of about 71,740 square kilometers.
It is a country with a republican system of government headed by Abdullah Yameen, its capital is Mali, and the currency used in it is the Maldivian rupee.
- Read also : The Maldives for Arab travelers.
the Climate in Maldives.
The Maldives is considered a tropical climate, with temperatures ranging between 24 and 33 degrees Celsius and a relatively high degree of humidity.
The Maldives consists of 1,190 atolls that consist of barriers and coral cracks coming from the depths of the Indian Ocean.
- Read also : In which country is the Maldives?.
The capital is in the Maldives.
The capital, Male, is the largest city in the Maldives and its main port, as it is attractive and unique, and characterized by cleanliness and order.
and the abundance of mosques and markets. The Maldives was famous in the past for the trade of amber, shells, dried tuna fish, and coconut ropes, but now, after the tsunami that left a lot of damage in it.
it has become It depends mainly on tourism, and it has the second highest gross domestic product per capita in Asia after the Arab Gulf states.
- Read also : the Maldives Islands.
Population of the Maldives.
The population of the Maldives is characterized by the diversity of ethnicities in it. There are those from India or Sri Lanka, and this is due to the fact that the Maldives was an ancient commercial gathering.
most of them are distinguished by the color of dark skin, and they are widely believed to believe in superstitions and quackery.
- Read also : What is the Maldives?.
Tourism in the Maldives
The island of Maldives became known as a tourist destination in the early nineties, and now it attracts many tourists for the beauty of its landscapes, resorts and beaches.
It has become a destination for honeymooners and surfers, not to forget the coral islands that were formed around prehistoric volcanoes, which are described by their captivating beauty. Here are the most important fenced places:
- Read also : Where are the Maldives located ?.
- Hangingnamidhu Thila: It is a place for diving and is famous for its abundance of marine creatures.
- Helengeli Island Resort: It is one of the most wonderful resorts, is famous for its white beaches, and trips are organized to introduce guests to the locals and watch dolphins.
- Male Markets: It contains a fish market, which is one of the most visited places.
- Adran Club Rannalhi: Guests go there to practice water sports and enjoy the evenings.
- Public Square or Republic Square: There are many recreational gatherings.
- The National Museum: It includes historical exhibits that show the country's heritage and cultures.
- Isidhu: It is an island inhabited by local people and is characterized by its many monuments.
- ari atoll island
- Thalladhoo Island
- South Atolls area
- Male industrial beach
- Vashigaroo Thila website
- Lahaviani Atoll
- Read also : A topic about the Maldives.